Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | Email | | More
When shipping inventory to Amazon it can be a headache to send units to multiple warehouses as Amazon requires. In this episode we discuss the alternative to shipping to multiple warehouses.
- Can I choose which Amazon warehouse I want my private label product to go to?
- How do I send my private label products to just one Amazon warehouse?
- How does Amazon determine which warehouse my Private Label product will be shipped to?
- Is there a setting in my Seller Central account that enables me to send my private label products to just one Amazon warehouse?
- What is “Inventory Placement”?
- Is there a fee for choosing the inventory placement option?
- What are the advantages of choosing the Inventory Placement option?
- What are the disadvantages of choosing the Inventory Placement option?
Listen to Episode 97: Should I Expand my Amazon FBA Business to Other Marketplaces?
Please follow and like us: