Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | Email | | More
Product research tools such as Jungle Scout can sometimes show inaccurate results. In this FAQ we go over the reason behind this and what we recommend to do about it.
• What is Jungle Scout?
• Why should I not use Jungle Scout during inflated periods of the year?
• How does Jungle Scout pull up data from Amazon?
• Are the results Jungle Scout display accurate or estimates?
• What tool can I use to know how a product is trending in Amazon?
• What is the 999 trick?
• How does the 999 trick work?
• Is the 999 trick reliable?
• How can I prevent other sellers from using the 999 trick to know my current inventory?
• What does it mean when units go on reserve mode?
Please follow and like us: