Amazon Sponsored Ads (PPC) 101 for Beginners – Interview with PPC Expert Bryan Bowman – EP44
Manny Coats interviews Amazon sponsored ads (PPC) expert, Bryan Bowman and uncovers a wealth of information on PPC strategies for beginner Amazon sellers as well as seasoned pros.
In this interview:
- Who is Bryan Bowman?
- How did Bryan Started and more on his background.
- What part of PPC is difficult?
- Bryan Bowman talks about some acronyms and its definition.
- Why should I use Amazon sponsored products?
- How do I benefit from Amazon sponsored products?
- How does targeting paid traffic for certain keywords affect organic ranking?
- Bryan Bowman talks about Amazon Marketing Services.
- What should I do before going into PPC?
- Bryan Bowman talks about the difference between auto and manual campaign.
- Bryan Bowman talks about broad, phrase, exact and negative exact match types.
- How much should I bid and my daily budget for campaigns?
- What are long tail keywords?
- How does a long tail keyword work?
- Why does my ad campaign not working?
- How do I properly setup an ad campaign?
- Bryan Bowman shares his three different campaign strategy.
- What are ad groups?
- How early should I start with PPC for my listing?
- Bryan Bowman shares some tools to help in keywords.
- How important that keywords are in the actual product listings or back end search terms?
- Bryan Bowman talks about how he analyzes data.
- What is a good starting advertising cost?
- How do I setup ads for product variations?
Listen to his podcast to learn more.