How Can I Check Amazon FBA Long Term Storage Fees? – AM/PM FAQ – EP101
Long term storage fees are right around the corner! If you haven’t yet checked how much you’ll be charged be sure to listen to this episode of the AM/PM Podcast.
- How can I check on Amazon long term storage fees?
- When does Amazon collect long term storage fees?
- How many times does Amazon collect long term storage fees per year?
- How does Amazon calculate long term storage fees?
- How much are the Amazon long term storage fees?
- Where on my Amazon Seller account will I find my inventory age?
- How will I know the amount for long term storage fees Amazon will charge me?
- What can I do to lessen my Amazon long term storage fees?
- What can I do with excess and non-selling Private Label products I have?
- Can I use a rented warehouse instead of Amazon’s warehouse?
Thanks to Brandon Gompers for pointing this out:
“…In the past, one unit of each ASIN in storage has been exempt from the Long-Term Storage Fee. Effective with the February 15, 2017 storage assessment, a Long-Term Storage Fee will be assessed on all inventory that has been in a U.S. fulfillment center for six months or more. The fee exemption for one unit of each ASIN will no longer apply.”