Should I Expand my Amazon FBA Business to Other Marketplaces? – AM/PM FAQ – EP97
Expanding an Amazon FBA business to a different marketplace seems to be the next logical step for most successful sellers. In this episode we discuss why you should or should not expand outside of Amazon.
- Should I sell on multiple marketplaces or concentrate in just one?
- When is the right time to expand my business to other marketplaces?
- Is it a good idea to expand to other marketplaces if I am already doing well in just one?
- What are the benefits in concentrating in just one marketplace when starting out selling?
- What are the disadvantages of selling in multiple marketplaces at the same time?
- What are the risks of selling in multiple marketplaces all at the same time?
- When selling on multiple marketplaces, how can I make sure that every marketplace is covered?
- When is the right time to hire an employee to help me run my business or marketplace accounts?
- Should I sell more items in just one marketplace or split it to multiple marketplaces?
Listen to Episode 96: What Should My Cost Per Unit Be To Have a Successful Private Label Product?