How to Get Reviews Under The New Amazon TOS – AM/PM FAQ – EP93
Getting reviews under the new terms of service seems to be a challenge most Amazon sellers are facing. In this FAQ we discuss how to get customer reviews, what’s OK to do and what will get you in trouble.
- What are the changes to Amazon reviews TOS?
- Is asking for reviews from Amazon customers totally against TOS?
- How are incentivized reviews against Amazon’s TOS?
- Can I still offer discounts on Amazon?
- How to ask for reviews from customers without violating the Amazon TOS?
- What tools can I use for sending follow up emails to the customers?
- What email sequence can I use to follow up with customers?
- What is the purpose of engaging customers to email sequences?
- Why should I engage my customers in a conversation with my follow up emails?
- Should I send long emails or short ones to my customers on Amazon?
- What should I put on my email subject to increase clickthrough rates?