From $100 To Over $14 Million In Sales. Interview With Fred McKinnon – EP107
Multi-Channel fulfillment and Private Labeling. Listen to this Episode as Fred McKinnon shares his success story on how he turned an investment of $100 to $14 million PART TIME!
In this episode, we discuss and answer the following topics and questions:
- Who is Fred McKinnon and how much does he make selling on Amazon?
- Is it possible to speak with anyone from the Amazon Seller Performance team?
- What is the Amazon Premium Performance Management program?
- How can I join the Amazon Premium Performance Management program?
- How did Fred McKinnon start his entrepreneurial path and how many Amazon seller accounts does he have?
- What percentage of Fred’s operation is drop shipping and what percentage is FBA?
- What is Jet.com?
- How does Jet.com work?
- What are some differences between drop shipping and private labeling?
- Does Fred McKinnon sell full time or part time?
- How many hours should I dedicate per day/week on my selling business?
- What tool or software can I use if I want to do drop shipping?
- What are some similarities and differences between Jet, Walmart and Amazon marketplaces?
- What are good marketplaces to go to if I get my Amazon account suspended?
- What are the benefits of setting up your own website for the products you sell?
- How can I drive traffic to my product without having to spend much on advertising?
- Is it feasible to expand to other Amazon marketplaces?
- What parts of my business should I have a VA handle?
- How did Fred McKinnon turned a starting investment of a $100 to $14 Million?
Listen to Fred’s podcast at: https://www.e-businessonline.com/
Join the Illuminati Mastermind: http://www.illuminatimastermind.com
Listen to Episode 102: Should My Private Label Product Be Package Individually or will Amazon Take Care of the Packaging?