Amazon Suspension Insurance To Keep That Money Coming In – EP111
I interview Ashlin Hadden about an amazing new Amazon Suspension Insurance you can get right now, as well as the top 10 most common insurance questions asked by Amazon Private Label sellers.
- Who is Ashlin Hadden?
- Does Amazon require a general and product liability from sellers?
- Why does Amazon require general and product liability?
- When does Amazon require general and product liability?
- What are the products that are covered by the general and product liability insurance that Ashlin offer?
- Do I require a general and product liability insurance even when just starting out selling on Amazon?
- How does the cost of insurance computed?
- Do I need additional general and liability product insurance for product variations?
- Do I require additional insurance for every new or different product I will sell?
- How much is a recommended starting annual insurance coverage for new sellers?
- Is the insurance offered for sellers outside of the USA?
- Will the insurance rates change depending on the state?
- What are the requirements for applying for a product and general liability insurance?
- Will my insurance premium decrease if I am selling in Amazon for some time now?
- Are all sellers eligible to apply and be approved for insurance?
- Does the insurance cover when I am selling on other ecommerce platform?
- Will 1 insurance policy cover if I have more than 1 Amazon seller account?
- Will product reviews affect the approval of my insurance application?
- How can a product and general liability insurance help sellers who are selling consumable products?
- Can I have my insurance application approved in 1 day?
- How can I be ensured if Amazon accidentally suspends my account for no reason at all?
- Do I need to hire a specialist to help me get my Amazon seller account reinstated?
- How much does a specialist cost to help me get my Amazon account reinstated?
- What will the insurance company cover if my account is not reinstated within 120 hours?
- How will the insurance company determine my insurance coverage when my account gets suspended?
- Will I still be covered for the same suspension reason?
- What different insurance tiers that are offered?
- How will I qualify for a certain insurance tier?
- Can I still be qualified for a insurance if my Amazon seller account was suspended previously?
- How will the insurance company determine the amount to pay out when my account gets suspended?
- When can non-US sellers apply for the insurance?
- Will the insurance cover for suspension for just an ASIN?
- When will be the claims payed out?
- Is the insurance for FBA sellers only?
- What are some of the insurance exclusions?
Sign Up for the Suspension Insurance via the following link: https://management.insuratech.net/pages/amzapply.html?agent=100217
For the General & Product Liability Insurance, please send an email to: email@example.com
Episode 108: Amazon Strategies To Be A Better Seller. Augustas Kligys, Founder Of The Seller Optimization Summit, Shares All.