How To Find & Hire A Rock Star Virtual Assistant – EP117
There’s only one of you, and only so many hours in the day. To grow, you need to offload tasks to other people. Outsourcing tasks is a smart, inexpensive alternative to hiring a somebody locally, and you may just get a new hire that is faster, better, and more loyal than somebody local. I dive into this subject with the founder of OnlineJobs.ph, and I leave no stone unturned.
In this episode, we discuss and answer the following topics and questions:
• Who is John Jonas?
• What is one of the best countries to hire Virtual Assistants from?
• What is OnlineJobs.ph?
• What is the difference between OnlineJobs.ph from other outsourcing sites?
• What are the OnlineJobs.ph rates for employers?
• What are the benefits of hiring Filipino virtual assistants?
• What are some challenges that I may encounter when hiring Filipino virtual assistants?
• Do I get to hire better virtual assistants if I offer them a high salary?
• How would I pay virtual assistants that I hire from OnlineJobs.ph?
• How do I filter all virtual assistant applicants to get the best of the best?
• What is the OnlineJobs.ph ID Proof for?
• How should I give salary raises or bonuses to my virtual assistants?
• What are the main cultural differences that I should be aware of when hiring Filipino virtual assistants?
• What are certain tasks of my business that I should not outsource?
• What are recommended tools that I can use to manage my virtual assistants?
• How can I motivate my Filipino virtual assistants?
Listen to Episode 116: Amazon Suspension Insurance Now Available For Canada, Europe, & UK!