From Record Executive to Master Networker, this Guy Explains How Great Crises Can Create Great Opportunities! – 203
We’re in the middle of a global pandemic. The first thing on many people’s minds is how to make money. If you’re an entrepreneur with a passion for helping others, you might also feel a responsibility to create jobs for others less fortunate.
That’s certainly the case if you’re Phil Leahy, Tim’s guest today on the AM/PM Podcast.
Phil tells the story of surviving bankruptcy and pivoting towards e-commerce. Now, he, like many of us, is financially suffering the effects of COVID-19. But, instead of complaining, he and his small (company) team have rolled up their sleeves and are helping supply front-line workers with the tools to get their jobs done.
This is an episode you don’t want to miss.
In episode 203 of the AM/PM Podcast Tim and Phil discuss:
- 02:15 -- What’s the Retail Global Organization?
- 04:30 -- His Past as a Record Executive Led to E-Commerce
- 06:00 -- The Number One Seller on eBay is Australia
- 07:30 -- Not Having to Be the Smartest Guy in the Room
- 10:30 -- Why Connect with Other Entrepreneurs?
- 12:30 -- Don’t Get Stuck in a Bubble
- 15:20 -- This is What Resilience Looks Like
- 19:00 -- How Did Phil Pivot?
- 21:30 -- In the “Red” and Wouldn’t Change a Thing
- 23:00 -- The Agility of E-Commerce
- 25:40 -- A Passion for Helping Others
- 27:20 -- Being Mindful How We Make Our Money
- 28:30 -- Phil’s Crystal Ball – Where Are We Heading?
- 32:00 -- It’s Our Duty to Be Good Entrepreneurs
- 34:15 -- Black Tie Goat Auctions
- 35:29 -- This Time of Great Change is a Time of Great Opportunity
Enjoy this episode? Be sure to check out our previous episodes for even more content to propel you to Amazon FBA Seller success! And don’t forget to “join” our Facebook Group and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or wherever you listen to our podcast.
Want to absolutely start crushing it on eCommerce and make more money? Follow these steps for helpful resources to get started:
- Get the Ultimate Resource Guide from Tim Jordan for tools and services that he uses every day to dominate on Amazon!
- New to Selling on Amazon? Freedom Ticket offers the best tips, tricks, and strategies for beginners just starting out! Sign up for Freedom Ticket.
- Trying to Find a New Product? Get the most powerful Amazon product research tool in Black Box, available only at Helium 10! Start researching with Black Box.
- Want to Verify Your Product Idea? Use Xray in our Chrome extension to check how lucrative your next product idea is with over a dozen metrics of data! Download the Helium 10 Chrome Extension.
- The Ultimate Software Tool Suite for Amazon Sellers! Get more Helium 10 tools that can help you to optimize your listings and increase sales for a low price! Sign up today!
- Protect Your Amazon Brand with a Trademark! Protecting your brand from hijackers is vital. SellerTradmarks.com provides a streamlined process for obtaining a trademark for your business and shielding your products from fraud!
- Does Amazon Owe YOU Money? Find Out for FREE! If you have been selling for over a year on Amazon, you may be owed money for lost or damaged inventory and not even know it. Get a FREE refund report to see how much you’re owed!