How this Entrepreneur Created a “Life of Meaning” that Led to E-Commerce Success – 198
Nice guys finish last.
You’ve probably heard that saying. Unfortunately, too often it’s true.
Well, not this time.
If this podcast would have been a movie, Hallmark might have produced it. Because, this is a story of one of the good guys making it to the top of an e-commerce mountain. Though he might be well on his way to finishing “first,” it didn’t happen without a lot of hard work and a selfless dedication to others less fortunate.
Today on the AM/PM Podcast, Tim Jordan welcomes Rodrigo Blanco, a Guatemalan entrepreneur who has made a career (and a lot of money) helping others. Rodrigo shows what can happen when a talented, hard-working entrepreneur concentrates on a “life of meaning” as intently as he does on e-commerce success.
In episode 198 of the AM/PM Podcast, Tim and Rodrigo discuss:
- 02:30 -- A Celebration of Iberian Ham
- 04:15 -- How Did Rodrigo’s Entrepreneurial Journey Begin?
- 06:00 -- Success on Amazon? – “I Can Do That”
- 08:15 -- Rodrigo Jumps into E-Commerce with Both Feet
- 10:30 -- A First Meeting Between Tim and Rodrigo in Guatemala City
- 11:45 -- Sharing What Works with Others
- 15:20 -- Entrepreneurs Have a Responsibility
- 19:00 -- Now in 2020, the Barriers to E-Commerce are Coming Down
- 21:30 -- Connecting the Dots, Looking Backward
- 23:20 -- 230K Followers on TikTok from Creating Value
- 26:30 -- Throwing a Lot of Nets
- 29:00 -- Selling Pre-Packaged Amazon Inventory Lots
- 32:30 -- The Importance of a Personal Brand
- 38:00 -- Having a Good Attitude During These Challenging Times
- 39:30 -- Nourishing Guatemalans with Entrepreneurial Dreams
- 42:15 -- It’s Never Been Easier to Start on E-Commerce
- 46:00 -- Effort Trumps Talent
- 47:45 -- How to Connect with Rodrigo
Enjoy this episode? Be sure to check out our previous episodes for even more content to propel you to Amazon FBA Seller success! And don’t forget to “join” our Facebook Group and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or wherever you listen to our podcast.
Want to absolutely start crushing it on eCommerce and make more money? Follow these steps for helpful resources to get started:
- Get the Ultimate Resource Guide from Tim Jordan for tools and services that he uses every day to dominate on Amazon!
- New to Selling on Amazon? Freedom Ticket offers the best tips, tricks, and strategies for beginners just starting out! Sign up for Freedom Ticket.
- Trying to Find a New Product? Get the most powerful Amazon product research tool in Black Box, available only at Helium 10! Start researching with Black Box.
- Want to Verify Your Product Idea? Use Xray in our Chrome extension to check how lucrative your next product idea is with over a dozen metrics of data! Download the Helium 10 Chrome Extension.
- The Ultimate Software Tool Suite for Amazon Sellers! Get more Helium 10 tools that can help you to optimize your listings and increase sales for a low price! Sign up today!
- Protect Your Amazon Brand with a Trademark! Protecting your brand from hijackers is vital. SellerTradmarks.com provides a streamlined process for obtaining a trademark for your business and shielding your products from fraud!
- Does Amazon Owe YOU Money? Find Out for FREE! If you have been selling for over a year on Amazon, you may be owed money for lost or damaged inventory and not even know it. Get a FREE refund report to see how much you’re owed!