Wonder Where the AM/PM Podcast Went? It’s Back, and Full of Content Entrepreneurs Need to Know – 195
Most of our parents can remember sitting around the radio listening to Frank Sinatra or perhaps, baseball games at stadiums that have long since been torn down. While this story doesn’t reach back quite as far; it seems like most e-commerce and Amazon sellers have fond memories of their early days, (way back in 2015) when they first heard of the AM/PM Podcast. As entrepreneurs, it’s a big part of our historical record.
Today on the AM/PM Podcast, we have an e-commerce changing of the guard. Manny Coats started the AM/PM Podcast as a way to chronical his journey on Amazon, selling through FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon). It was also a way to keep himself accountable to the process as well offering his listeners an unvarnished peek behind the scenes.
In this episode, Manny hands the reins over to Tim Jordan, a former fireman and popular former guest of the podcast who over the last few years has become an e-commerce superstar and respected entrepreneur.
Listen in and find out Tim’s plans for the AM/PM Podcast and how he intends to share e-commerce space with Helium 10’s Serious Sellers Podcast. In episode 195 of the AM/PM Podcast, Manny and Tim discuss:
- 01:40 -- An Intro to Tim Jordan
- 05:30 -- The Birth of the AM/PM Podcast
- 07:00 -- Chronicling an Amazon FBA Journey
- 08:55 -- Flipping the Script by Using Helium 10’s Tools as Lead Magnets
- 11:20 -- A Reputation for Straight Talk
- 16:00 -- Good Content Creates Great Memories
- 19:00 -- Adding to Helium 10’s Team
- 23:00 -- (Not) Sitting in the Penthouse and Drinking Tequila
- 25:25 -- Helium 10 -- All the Tools You Need in One Place
- 29:00 -- Project X – One of the Best E-Commerce Courses Out There
- 31:00 -- A Fireman but An Entrepreneur at Heart
- 35:00 -- Amazon Was Tim’s Fourth Side-Hustle
- 39:20 -- The AM/PM Podcast Brought Tim Full Circle
- 43:40 -- These Techniques are Amazon Agnostic
- 47:00 -- “We’re Product Sellers”
- 50:40 -- Where’s the AM/PM Podcast Heading?
- 53:00 -- Building a Bigger E-Commerce Pizza
- 57:45 -- The AM/PM Podcast’s Legacy
Enjoy this episode? Be sure to check out our previous episodes for even more content to propel you to success! And don’t forget to “join” our Facebook Group and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or wherever you listen to our podcast.
Want to absolutely start crushing it in ecommerce and make more money? Follow these steps for helpful resources to get started:
- Get the Ultimate Resource Guide from Tim Jordan for tools and services that he uses every day to dominate on Amazon!
- New to Selling on Amazon? Freedom Ticket offers the best tips, tricks, and strategies for beginners just starting out! Sign up for Freedom Ticket.
- Trying to Find a New Product? Get the most powerful Amazon product research tool in Black Box, available only at Helium 10! Start researching with Black Box.
- Want to Verify Your Product Idea? Use Xray in our Chrome extension to check how lucrative your next product idea is with over a dozen metrics of data! Download the Helium 10 Chrome Extension.
- The Ultimate Software Tool Suite for Amazon Sellers! Get more Helium 10 tools that can help you to optimize your listings and increase sales for a low price! Sign up today!
- Protect Your Amazon Brand with a Trademark! Protecting your brand from hijackers is vital. SellerTradmarks.com provides a streamlined process for obtaining a trademark for your business and shielding your products from fraud!
- Does Amazon Owe YOU Money? Find Out for FREE! If you have been selling for over a year on Amazon, you may be owed money for lost or damaged inventory and not even know it. Get a FREE refund report to see how much you’re owed!