Get More Amazing Amazon Selling Tips on the Serious Seller Podcast
If you love the AMPM Podcast with Manny Coats and you’re an FBA seller who is serious about staying ahead of the ever-changing Amazon curve, you won’t want to miss the new Serious Sellers Podcast by Helium 10!
We have some exciting news for all our loyal AMPMers! If you are also a Helium 10 member, you may have heard that we have launched a brand new podcast with Bradley Sutton, Helium 10’s Success Manager and Lead Trainer taking the helm as host.
Manny Coats made a guest appearance on the first episode of the Serious Sellers Podcast, introducing Bradley and the concept of this new podcast. Manny also announced that while we will still keep the AMPM Podcast going into the foreseeable future, he will create new episodes with much less frequency due to his devotion to growing the company as its CEO.
What Does This Mean?
Fear not, loyal fans! Manny has relinquished his captain’s chair for major podcast activity to Bradley, who many of you may know from Helium 10’s Pro Training tutorials and Ask Me Anything videos on Facebook Live.
As Manny mentioned in the inaugural episode for the Serious Sellers Podcast, you are in very capable hands with Bradley!
What is the Serious Sellers Podcast?
The Serious Sellers Podcast will share the same great attributes you love about the AMPM Podcast, such as the realities of selling on Amazon, tried-and-true strategies from professional full-time sellers who have been in your shoes and succeeded, and much more.
In the Serious Sellers podcast, Bradley will deliver extra bite and bring you more REAL TALK about the issues sellers face and help you navigate the dynamic e-commerce landscape to remain successful on Amazon.
This podcast will also be a 100% No-BS show in which Bradley will ask the hard questions that you need answers to and call out people when their statements don’t make sense to ensure you only get Amazon FBA strategies that have been proven to work. No fluff to be found here!
With the Serious Sellers Podcast, we will:
- Share actionable knowledge and strategies that simplify complex issues
- Empower sellers with information from industry experts
- Help sellers better understand the ever-changing Amazon landscape
Additionally, we will be covering a range of topics that are directly tied to successfully selling on Amazon. This podcast will be just as accessible to beginners who have never sold a product to experienced sellers looking to boost their sales.
Bottom line: if you are SERIOUS about selling on Amazon and want to learn how to create a successful, growing business, this podcast is for you!
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE and leave a review on iTunes. This would mean the world to us!
Submit your questions, comments or suggestions for a chance to be featured on an upcoming podcast!
Listen, Subscribe, and Enter to Win Prizes!
To show just how excited we are to launch the Serious Sellers Podcast, we’re having a contest and inviting you to enter for a chance to win these great prizes:
- Prize 1: Helium 10 “Crushing It” T-Shirt
- Prize 2: Three Months Free – Helium 10 Platinum Plan
- Prize 3: 30-Minute Consultation with one of our Amazon Experts
- Prize 4: Two Month Membership to Helium 10 Elite (high-level mastermind)
How To Enter The Contest:
Click here to enter the contest and follow these 3 easy steps:
- Go to the Serious Sellers Podcast and download the first 3 episodes.
- Subscribe to the Serious Sellers Podcast and leave a review.
- Enter your email address.
Not Sure How to Leave a Review on iTunes?
On a Mac or PC:
- Open up iTunes.
- In the search box, type in “Serious Sellers Podcast.”
3. Click on the Serious Sellers Podcast in the search results to be taken to its iTunes page.
4. On the Serious Sellers Podcast iTunes page, choose “Ratings and Reviews” from the top navigation.
5. Click the “Write a Review” button.
6. Write your review.
- Please avoid the following things: Single-word reviews, bad language, URLs and off-topic comments
7. Hit “Submit”
On an iOS Device
- Open up the Podcast App.
- Tap the “Search” button in the bottom navigation
3. Type in “Serious Sellers Podcast” and select it from the search results.
4. On the item’s listing page, scroll to the bottom of the page and tap the button that says “Write a Review”.
5. Write your review.
- Please avoid the following things: Single-word reviews, bad language, URLs and off-topic comments
6. Hit “Send”
Serious Sellers Podcast Giveaway – Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Promotion Description: The ‘Podcast Giveaway’ (“Sweepstakes”) begins on 02/21/2019 at 12:00 AM (Pacific Time (US & Canada)) and ends on 03/07/2019 at 12:00 AM (Pacific Time (US & Canada)) (the “Promotion Period”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Serious Sellers Podcast (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
- Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the USA who are 18 years or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
- Winner Selection: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted by 48 hours by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information on or about 48 hours after the random drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively “the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
- Prizes: – 1 (#) one winner will receive [(1) Consultation with Amazon Expert] (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $500). 2 (#) one winner will receive [(1) Helium 10 Elite Membership] (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $794). 3 (#) one winner will receive [(1) Helium 10 Platinum Membership] (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $297). 4 (#) one winner will receive [(1) Helium 10 #CrushingIt Shirt] (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $25). Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within the USA. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Online Entry: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by signing into the entry form and perform the tasks provided. The entry form can be found on the following website at https://pages.helium10.com/ssp-contest. Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
- Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification. In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
- Winner’s List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addressed, stamped, #10 envelope to Serious Sellers Podcast cc: Podcast Review Giveaway at 200 Spectrum Center Dr. Irvine, CA 92618. A request must be received no later than 48 hours + 6 MONTHS for the name of the winner and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the rules.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Serious Sellers Podcast, 200 Spectrum Center Dr. Irvine, CA 92618, email@example.com
- Facebook Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.