Amazon 101: How to Create the Best Amazon Product Listings – AMPM Podcast EP 183
Amazon 101 with Kevin King continues where he and Manny discuss how to build the best Amazon product listings!
Ensuring that your Amazon listing is perfectly optimized is crucial to the success of your product launch. New and experienced sellers alike can make the same mistakes when building their listings, which can have negative effects on your sales and your ability to compete in your market niche.
By using the best Amazon product listings as a guide, you can evaluate your own Amazon listing optimization efforts and make improvements where necessary.
Check out the video here:
In AMPM Podcast episode 183, host Manny Coats asks Kevin King his thoughts on how to create the best Amazon product listings. Elements of the listing include product photography, keyword research and implementation, building the parts of the listing correctly for launch.
Build the Best Amazon Product Listings
In this episode, Manny’s questions about building the best Amazon product listings include:
- 00:48 – Reintroduction of Kevin King
- 02:40 – What Are the Most Common Mistakes Sellers Make on Their Listings?
- 04:18 – What Resolution Quality is Best for Amazon Product Images?
- 05:00 – What is the Best Ratio of White Space to Have in Amazon Product Images?
- 07:04 – Split Testing Images Before Launching A New Product
- 08:13 – Sellers Not Doing Correct Keyword Research
- 09:41 – Is It Better to Rank #1 for One Keyword That Gets 100,000 Searches Per Month, or 10 Keywords That Get 10,000 Searches Per Month?
- 10:31 – What’s the Most Important Part of an Amazon Listing?
- 12:10 – What is the Best Strategy for Adding Keywords to Your Amazon Listing?
- 17:30 – Don’t Put Your Brand Name First in Your Product Title
- 18:04 – Can You Use Emojis in Your Listing Bullet Points?
- 19:04 – What Tools Do You Use in Finding Amazon Keywords?
- 21:40 – Kevin’s Product Photography Strategy
- 24:20 – Adding Video to Enhance am Amazon Product Listing
- 25:34 – Joining Kevin’s Courses on Freedom Ticket
Enjoy the episode? If you found this episode helpful, be sure to check out our previous episodes for more insight into being a successful Amazon FBA Seller! Don’t forget to “Like” our Facebook page and join the conversation with over 22,000 prominent other sellers! And don’t forget to subscribe to our podcast!
Want to absolutely start crushing it on Amazon and make more money? Follow these steps for helpful resources to get started:
- Get the Ultimate Resource Guide from Manny Coats for tools and services that he uses every day to dominate on Amazon!
- New to Selling on Amazon? Freedom Ticket offers the best tips, tricks, and strategies for beginners just starting out! Sign up for Freedom Ticket.
- Trying to Find a New Product? Get the most powerful Amazon product research tool in Black Box, available only at Helium 10! Start researching with Black Box.
- Want to Verify Your Product Idea? Use Xray in our Chrome extension to check how lucrative your next product idea is with over a dozen metrics of data! Download the Helium 10 Chrome Extension.
- The Ultimate Software Tool Suite for Amazon Sellers! Get more Helium 10 tools that can help you to optimize your listings and increase sales for a low price! Sign up today!
- Protect Your Amazon Brand with a Trademark! Protecting your brand from hijackers is vital. SellerTradmarks.com provides a streamlined process for obtaining a trademark for your business and shielding your products from fraud!
- Ready to Get Serious About Your Amazon FBA game? The Illuminati Mastermind offers monthly training for advanced level sellers. Reserve your waitlist seat today so you don’t miss out on this helpful webinar!
- Does Amazon Owe YOU Money? Find Out for FREE! If you have been selling for over a year on Amazon, you may be owed money for lost or damaged inventory and not even know it. Get a FREE refund report to see how much you’re owed!